Recipe by Red Chef Mama
I came up with this because I was bored with regular baked spaghetti. This sounds very simple and plain but the sauce and Velveeta cheese tastes wonderful together. Yummy stick to your ribs comfort food! :)
Top Review by *Z*
This is an easy, basic recipe. I mixed it as written first, but it looked a little too dry for our tastes so I doubled the sauce and cheese. This would be really easy to enhance with whatever you like. I would put in browned ground beef and onions for my crew. :)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add spaghetti to the boiling water and cook according to package directions.
- While noodles are cooking cut the Velveeta cheese into chunks.
- Drain the noodles and pour them back into the pot you cooked them inches.
- Add spaghetti sauce and cheese chunks to the noodles, stirring well to incorporate.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9x13 casserole dish.
- Cook in 375°F oven for 10 minutes, remove and stir.
- Return to oven and cook 5-10 minutes longer, until hot and bubbly.