- 1 1⁄4 cups raspberry-cranberry frozen juice concentrate (do not reconstitute)
- 3 cups whole frozen raspberries
- 3⁄4 cup frozen limeade concentrate (do not reconstitute)
- 1⁄2 cup triple sec
- 3⁄4 cup tequila, gold
- 4 cups crushed ice, enough to make slushy
- 1 lime, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine everything but the sliced lime and sugar in a blender, adding more ice if necessary to make the mixture slushy.
- Prepare glasses, by moistening rims with lime slice and dip in plate of sugar.
- Fill glasses and garnish with lime wheel slices.
- For a non-alcoholic version, omit Tequila and replace Triple Sec with reconstituted orange juice.