Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A beautiful rosy colored Margarita flavored by raspberry.
- 1 1⁄4 cups raspberry-cranberry frozen juice concentrate (do not reconstitute)
- 3 cups whole frozen raspberries
- 3⁄4 cup frozen limeade concentrate (do not reconstitute)
- 1⁄2 cup triple sec
- 3⁄4 cup tequila, gold
- 4 cups crushed ice, enough to make slushy
- 1 lime, sliced
- Combine everything but the sliced lime and sugar in a blender, adding more ice if necessary to make the mixture slushy.
- Prepare glasses, by moistening rims with lime slice and dip in plate of sugar.
- Fill glasses and garnish with lime wheel slices.
- For a non-alcoholic version, omit Tequila and replace Triple Sec with reconstituted orange juice.
This was great!!!! My DH and I both really liked it. This is our favorite margarita recipe. I cut the recipe in half but it was just enough for us.l
wow this was great! I could only find a whitegrape/cranberry concentrate and it worked great! This is so far, my favorite homemade margarita recipe!
I was able to easily find the raspberry-cranberry concentrate in the frozen juice case at the grocery store. Made exactly as stated, only I cut the recipe in half as it was just DH & I drinking these at lunch today. Absolutely delicious! Addicting too! Half a recipe was perfect for two drinks each. The flavors of raspberry, cranberry & lime really do go well together & it is (still sipping on it as I type) very refreshing on a warm Spring day. Thanks for sharin', Bren! I think we'll be making this one a lot this summer. :) UPDATE: Have made this again already & have been keeping it in a Tupperware container in the freezer. LOL It looks a little strange... mommy using a toddler spoon & eating out of the fridge. But it's a nice, perfectly slushy 2-3 bite snack after dinner. Made for Zaar World Tour 5. - Ali Baba's Babes