Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄4 cups raspberry-cranberry frozen juice concentrate
- 3 cups whole frozen raspberries
- 3⁄4 cup frozen limeade concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup triple sec orange liqueur
- 3⁄4 cup tequila, gold
- 4 cups crushed ice, enough to make slushy
- 1 lime, sliced
- Combine all but last two ingredients in blender and blend until slushy, adding more ice if necessary.
- To prepare glasses, moisten rims with lime slice and dip in plate of sugar.
- Fill glasses and garnish with lime wheel slices.
- For non-alcoholic version, omit Tequila and replace Triple Sec with reconstituted orange juice.