1/2 Photos of Red Cabbage With Apples
Riverside Len's Note:
Easy and tasty. Red cabbage made with an apple and cider or juice. Naturally somewhat sweet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove core from the cabbage and shred.
- 2Peel and core apple and cut into cubes.
- 3Heat oil in a fry pan over medium and add the apples and cook until lightly browned.
- 4Increase the heat to high and add the cabbage, salt, caraway and cider.
- 5Toss lightly to wet the cabbage.
- 6Once the liquid starts to bubble cover and reduce heat to low and cook for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Cabbage With Apples
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.0
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 319.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 1.6 g