Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This sounded like a really interesting salad and I usually enjoy red cabbage salads. I found this in the Christmas 2008 copy of BBC Good Food Magazine and I wanted to put it here for safe keeping.
- 1⁄2 small red cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1⁄4 cup dried apricot, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Mix vegetables, nuts, apricots and parsley in a bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, season, then whisk in olive oil and mayonnaise.
- Pour over the vegetable mixture and mix well.