1/1 Photo of Red Cabbage, German
Delicious, colourful vegetable dish. Easy to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter, add apple and onion, cook until soft.
- 2Add cabbage, stir to blend.
- 3Add vinegar, sugar, cloves and wine.
- 4Cook, covered, until cabbage is tender, about 12 minutes.
- 5Thicken the sauce with flour, first adding a little water with the flour.
- 6Simmer until sauce is smooth.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Cabbage, German
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.4
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 72.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: