- 1 head red cabbage, shredded
- 2 large red potatoes, cut into 1/2 in cubes
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup water or 1⁄2 cup vegetable stock
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam potatoes until tender, set aside.
- Saute onions in oil until translucent.
- Add caraway and curry powder to onions, adding enough water to make a paste.
- Add potatoes, cabbage and carrots and about one half cup of water or stock.
- Cook until cabbage and carrots are just tender.
- Serve hot on bed of brown, basmati or jasmine rice.