Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
a different twist to plain old coleslaw....very pretty too with the red cabbage.
- 5 cups red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄3 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups granny smith apples
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, toasted
- Combine cabbage and cranberries in a large bowl.
- Combine vinegar and next 5 ingredients (vinegar through pepper), stirring with a whisk.
- Drizzle over cabbage mixture, tossing gently to coat.
- Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Add apple, and toss well to combine.
- Sprinkle with pecans.