1/4 Photos of Red Cabbage Coleslaw
LUv 2 BaKE's Note:
This is a very colorful cabbage salad with a nice and tangy light dressing. Recipe is easy to half. From Meal Lean i Yumm!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 cups red cabbage, thinly sliced (about 1 medium cabbage)
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil (I always add 1 tbsp)
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar (if you don't have balsamic, red or white wine vinegar will do)
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute or 2 tablespoons sugar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Combine vegetables in a large mixing bowl.
- 2In a microwavable bowl combine oil, vinegar, and sugar; Microwave uncovered for about 45 seconds to dissolve sugar - NOTE if you are using splenda omit this step.
- 3Pour hot dressing over vegetables; mix well.
- 4Refrigerate to blend flavours.
- 5Leftovers will keep a couple days in the fridge.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Cabbage Coleslaw
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.1
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 27.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g