1/1 Photo of Red Cabbage and Fruit Slaw
1 hr 15 mins
I grabbed this from an 'Easy Home Cooking' booklet I found at my mother's place on my last visit. It sounded good and I am always happy to find a slaw recipe that doesn't include raw onion since I dislike raw onion so much. When I made this I used fat free mayo and splenda and it worked great. I really liked the colours in the dish. Cooking time includes chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, combine savoy cabbage, carrot, apricot and apple and mix well.
- 2In small bowl, mix mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar.
- 3Pour over cabbage mixture and mix well.
- 4Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- 5Just before serving, mix in red cabbage.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Cabbage and Fruit Slaw
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.3
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 118.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g