Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 hrs
You can make this in a glass dish and serve in squares or in a 6-cup mold. If using the mold spray lightly with cooking spray first. Cook time is chill time.
- 1 (6 ounce) package raspberry gelatin powder
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 (6 ounce) carton raspberry yogurt
- whipped cream (to garnish) (optional)
- mint sprig (to garnish) (optional)
- Prepare gelatin according to package directions.
- Pour half into a 1 1/2 quart dish, preferably glass (or 6-cup mold). Chill until thickened like egg whites, about 30 minutes.
- Stir in raspberries (thawed, if frozen).
- Return to refrigerator. Also chill remaining gelatin.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream and nuts.
- When gelatin in completely set srpead cream cheese mixture evenly over top. Cover and chill.
- Combine remaining gelatin and yogurt. Pour over cream cheese mixture.
- Cover and chill about 4 hours or longer until set.
- Garnish with whipped cream and mint sprig, if desired.