1/1 Photo of Red Berry Dessert Sauce
Adapted from Bon Appetit magazine. I have not tried this one yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cherries,only 1 cup of the raspberries, sugar, and cinnamon sticks in a saucepan over medium high heat and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- 2Lower heat and let cook until cherries soften up, approximately 15 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat, remove cinnamon sticks, and add brandy and remaining 1 cup berries.
- 4Serve warm or at room temperature over very hard vanilla ice cream, or any other type of dessert you prefer.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Berry Dessert Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (625 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.9
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 39.2 g
- Protein 2.4 g