Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
It's easy to throw together and tastes very good. Serve with bread or potatoes boiled in their jackets.
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped coarsely
- 4 ounces ham, chopped coarsely
- 1 clove garlic
- 7 ounces cream cheese
- Put red bell pepper, ham and garlic in a blender container.
- Begin mixing on low speed and gradually increase speed until the mixture is blended and smooth.
- Add cream cheese and blend well.
This is a snap to put together and is tasty on toasted bagels, too.