1 hr 15 mins
Chicken breasts marinated in herbs and stuffed with red peppers, spinach and mozzarella cheese.....what could be more devine? Cook time does include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1Cut a pocket horizontally into each breast half. Place chicken in a large glass baking dish.
- 2In a small bowl, combine mustard, mayonnaise, oil, vinegar, parsley, oregano, and basil; mix well.
- 3Pour mustard mixture over chicken; cover and refrigerate for 30 min (up to 3 hrs.).
- 4Heat oven to 375ºF.
- 5Line a large baking pan with foil and sray with nonstick cooking spray.
- 6In a medium bowl, combine mozzarella cheese, spinach, bell pepper and garlic; mix well.
- 7Stuff 1/6 of mixture into each chicken breast pocket.
- 8Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- 9Bake for 20 minute.
- 10Sprinkle chicken with Parmesan cheese and bake and additional 5-10 min or until juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Bell Pepper-Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.9
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 117.2 mg
- Sodium 694.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 38.8 g