different curry it is out of a WW cookbook but its old and does not have point values.
Make and share this Red Beef Curry recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 4 sprigs fresh coriander, roots finely chopped
- fresh chili pepper, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 cup canned coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon lemongrass, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lime rind, grated
- 3 teaspoons lime juice
- 450 g lean beef, thinly sliced
- 1 cup green beans, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup bamboo shoot
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil, torn
- Heat oil in a wok, add garlic, ginger, coriander roots, chilies, cumin and paprika and stir fry for 1-2 mins or until very aromatic.
- Add cocnut cram, lemon grass, lime rind and juice, bring to the boil.
- Add beef, simmer for 10mins.
- Add beans, bamboo shoots, fish sauce and basil. Simmer for 5 mins or until beans soften slightly.