Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
A hearty, tasty creation, that you can't go wrong with.
- 400 g Italian pork sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (250 ml) can red beans
- 2 teaspoons red chilies
- 1 (250 ml) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Crush garlic, chop onions, fry in a large saucepan with olive oil and sausages.
- When sausages brown, chop into 2cm pieces.
- Add red beans, tomato, chili.
- Simmer for 30 minutes and serve with rice.
So quick and easy. Absolutely delicious. Even my 17 year old daughter asked me to make it again. A nice loaf of bread and a great salad make this a terrific and very economical meal.