Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A simple Rachael Ray recipe. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks really good! It's probably one of those recipes that tastes even better if you let it marinate.
- 2 (850.48 g) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 59.14 ml parsley, chopped
- 236.59 ml sweet red pepper relish
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml white vinegar
- coarse salt
- black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
Really good red bean salad with red pepper relish! Does indeed improve by overnight marinating.