Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a good side salad for Italian dishes. I usually chill the tomato-bean mixture for a few hours before I put it in the salad.
- 1 cup canned kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 celery rib, sliced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄2 cup salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups torn leaf lettuce
- salt and pepper
- In a mixing bowl, add the beans, tomato, celery, and onions; stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, add the mayonnaise, ranch dressing, dill, and garlic powder; stir to mix.
- Pour dressing over vegetables; toss to coat well.
- Put lettuce into a serving bowl; add the vegetable mixture; toss right before ready to serve.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.