Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A non-girly apple martini! The Crown Royal makes this really smooth so if you must substitute, be sure to use another premium whisky.
- 2 ounces Crown Royal whiskey
- 2 ounces sour apple liqueur (Schnapps)
- 2 ounces cranberry juice, to taste
- 1 slice apple (to garnish) (optional)
- Place everything in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake to mix.
- Strain into a martini glass.
Very nice! Decided I wanted something today aside from my usual Cap'n and Dew (hey, it's good, honest!) and I found this. It's very tasty as written, and nearly as good with double the cranberry juice. I'd be on the floor passed out after three of these if I didn't add more lol. Thanks Vino Girl!
Now tell me? How did a drink mysteriously find its way into my hand?
I've had these when I've been out and wanted to duplicate them. This was perfect. Thank you!