1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 5 mins
I found this in Cooking Light, June 2007 and had to post it for ZWT3.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml boiling water
- 59.14 ml sun-dried tomato, packed without oil
- 4.92 ml chopped fresh thyme
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml sweet Hungarian paprika
- 1.23 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 2 large red bell peppers, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 small zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 small yellow squash, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled, halved lengthwise, and thinly sliced (about 3/4 cup)
- 9.85 ml olive oil, divided
- cooking spray
- 42.52 g sourdough bread
- 29.58 ml grated fresh parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1Combine 1/2 cup boiling water and sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl; let stand 30 minutes or until soft. Drain and slice tomatoes into 1/4-inch strips.
- 2Preheat oven to 400°.
- 3Combine tomatoes and next 9 ingredients (through onion) in a large bowl. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon oil; toss gently. Spoon mixture into an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring every 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- 4Place bread in a food processor; pulse 10 times or until coarse crumbs measure about 1 cup. Add remaining 1 teaspoon oil and cheese; pulse to combine. Sprinkle breadcrumb mixture over vegetables. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until breadcrumbs are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red and Yellow Pepper Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.8
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 319.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 3.1 g