1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 5 mins
I found this in Cooking Light, June 2007 and had to post it for ZWT3.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato, packed without oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet Hungarian paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 large red bell peppers, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 small zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 small yellow squash, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled, halved lengthwise, and thinly sliced (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- cooking spray
- 1 1/2 ounces sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1Combine 1/2 cup boiling water and sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl; let stand 30 minutes or until soft. Drain and slice tomatoes into 1/4-inch strips.
- 2Preheat oven to 400°.
- 3Combine tomatoes and next 9 ingredients (through onion) in a large bowl. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon oil; toss gently. Spoon mixture into an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring every 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- 4Place bread in a food processor; pulse 10 times or until coarse crumbs measure about 1 cup. Add remaining 1 teaspoon oil and cheese; pulse to combine. Sprinkle breadcrumb mixture over vegetables. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until breadcrumbs are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red and Yellow Pepper Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.8
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 319.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 3.1 g