Recipe by Cooking CF
Received this recipe this summer from a friend at a picnic. Great cool and refreshing summer dessert or salad.
- 4 cups white seedless grapes
- 4 cups red seedless grapes
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 8 ounces light sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon dark rum
- 1 1⁄2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup pecans, lightly chopped
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Using electric mixer at med.speed cream togther cream cheese, sour cream,and granulated sugar.
- Add vanilla, rum, and coconut, mix well.
- Fold in washed and drained grapes and pour mixture into large serving dish.
- Mix pecans and brown suger together and sprinkle over grape mixture. Chill.