Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Parent's Magazine, July 1995.
- 1 (16 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained (or white Navy beans)
- 1 (19 ounce) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can pink salmon, solid-pack, drained
- 2⁄3 cup carrot, shredded
- 2⁄3 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 10 ounces romaine lettuce or 10 ounces mixed salad greens
- In medium bowl, combine cannellini beans, kidney beans, salmon, carrots, celery, and scallions.
- Add dressing and toss until well coated.
- Line a serving platter with the lettuce mix and arrange the salmon salad on top.