Recipe by elessi
Colorful stuffing that goes well with meat depending on variety of mince used to make it.
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 1 egg
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped fine (fresh)
- 1 tablespoon dill, chopped fine (fresh)
- salt and pepper (personal preference)
- 1 onion, chopped fine
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the peppers and discard the seeds then chop into small slices or dice if you prefer.
- Put them in a bowl with the parsley and dill, add the egg and mix together.
- When mixed add the lamb (or other mince) and mix together.
- You can then use it to stuff turkey or chicken breasts, lamb or beef.
- Takes about 35 minutes per pound to cook 180°C (UK) or 350°F (USA).