Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
Recipe Inspirations makes trying McCormick's best recipes fun and easy. Each packet included pre-measured, all-natural, salt-free McCormick spices and herbs and a collectible recipe card. Create an anytime fiesta with delicious south-of-the-border spices and herbs, chicken and fresh vegetables.
1 package McCormick Recipe Inspirations Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas which includes the following spi
- 1 teaspoon mccormick garlic, Minced
- 1 teaspoon mccormick onion, Minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon mccormick cumin, Ground
- 3⁄4 teaspoon mccormick oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mccormick cilantro leaf
- 1⁄2 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Coarse Ground
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice and orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium green peppers or 1 medium red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 8 flour tortillas (8-inch)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix juices, oil, all of the spices and salt in a small bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup of the marinade. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- Cook and stir chicken in large heated skillet on medium-high heat 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from skillet. Add bell pepper, onion and reserved marinade; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender. Return chicken to skillet. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Spoon chicken mixture into warm tortillas. Serve with assorted toppings, if desired.