Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
CAME UP WITH STUFF ALREADY ON HAND. MY FAMILY LOVED IT. GOOD WITH FRESH APPLES TOO. GREAT WITH ICE CREAM.
- 2 cans of sliced peaches
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- IN RECTANGLE BAKING DISH MELT STICK OF BUTTER.
- LIGHTLEY DRAIN PEACHES AND POUR ON TOP OF BUTTER.
- IN LARGE MIXING BOWL, MIX ALL OTHER INGREDIENTS EXCEPT FOR THE MILK, BLEND WELL.
- ADD ENOUGH MILK TO MAKE A POURABLE BATTER.
- POUR OVER PEACHES.
- BAKE AT 350 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWNED.
- ROUGHLY 40 MINUTES.
Delicious & easy!
I made this recipe this weekend for a get together and it was delicious. It was a little too sweet to my taste so next time I will cut the sugar in half. Thank you for a wonderful dessert!
I just made this, I have to say it is best to use an 8x13 baking dish I used a smaller one and boy did it poor out, but I probubly used more peashes, I made the filling with some fresh picked peaches I needed to use (7) I added sugar, more cinnamon, and some corn starch b/c I did not want it to runny, in all it is the best cobbler topping and filling I have ever had!!!!!!! Thanks rechelle for posting it!!