Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Copycat of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Cook time is the time it takes to melt the chocolate and peanut butter.
- In top of double boiler over hot, not boiling water, melt the chocolate with half the peanut butter.
- Stir until smooth.
- For extra creaminess, add the 4 T. margarine.
- Put the remaining chocolate in top of another double boiler over simmering water.
- Melt the peanut butteruntil pouring consistency.
- Place 24 mini muffin paper cups inside cupcake or muffin tins.
- Pour all of the melted peanut butter equally over the chocolate.
- Next, pour the remaining chocolate equally over the peanut butter.
- Let stand at room temperature in a covered container for up to a week or may be frozen for months.