Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe makes about forty-five 3/4 cup or sixty 1/2 cup servings.
- 10 cups cubed cooked chicken (1/2 inch)
- 10 cups diced inner celery
- 16 hardboiled egg, chopped
- 3 -4 cups mayonnaise
- 2 cups drained canned cubed pineapple
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 6 cups pared diced cucumbers
- 3 cups toasted blanched almonds, coarsely chopped
- 6 heads lettuce, washed and dried, separated into cups
- Combine all ingredients except lettuce. Chill. Serve in lettuce cups. Note: This must be made on the day it is to be served.
- Mary Moore Cookbook.