Prep 9 mins
Cook 1 hr
I LOVE RECEES this is from chocolatecoveredkatie.com check it out! its my favorite recipe blog!
Make and share this Recees recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons syrup
- mix peanut butter, salt and powdered sugar in a bowl until its crumbly.
- form into ovals and put in freezer.
- mix cocoa powder, coconut oil and syrup and cover in chocolate with corn cob skewer.
- put back in freezer to harden.