Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
Presented By: Missy Kennedy
- 4 (6 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained (save marinade)
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen chopped spinach, very well drained
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup light cream cheese
- 1 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 2 cups shredded jalapeno pepper cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 (6 ounce) containers mixed cheeses (parmesan, asiago,and romano)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- In a large bowl mix hot pepper cheese- mozzarella cheese and 1 container of the blended cheeses.
- In a processor add drained artichoke hearts, cream cheese, garlic, cayenne pepper.
- Blend together, add to cheeses.
- Then put drained spinach in processor.
- Add sour cream, half and half and artichoke marinade.
- Blend together, add to cheese and artichoke mixture.
- Mix well; put into greased pan and top with remaining blended cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 35- 40 minutes till hot and bubbly.
- Serve with chips/ Make into great chicken pasta dinner/ or even quesadillas.