Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
A different brownie for sure! Very good!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped chopped dry roasted salted peanut
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped peanuts
- Cream 1/2 cup butter and peanut butter; gradually add 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, 1/2 cup at a time, beating well at medium speed of electric mixer.
- Add the eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and stir well.
- Add to creamed mixture, mixing well.
- Stir in the chopped peanuts.
- Spread batter in a greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven; let cool slightly in pan on a wire rack.
- Combine 1/2 cup brown sugar, 3 tablespoon butter, honey and milk in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat; stir in 1/4 cup finely chopped peanuts.
- Spread the topping over warm brownies. Let cool completely in pan on a wire rack; cut into squares.