Garlic stuffed olives wrapped in an easy cheese dough and baked until warm and crisp! A spicy, salty treat! Perfect appetizer or snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Drain olives and pat dry.
- 2Thoroughly combine cheese and butter. Add flour and cayenne, stirring to fully mix. When thoroughly combined but crumbly, work mixture together with your fingers to form dough (no need to knead--it will stick right together).
- 3Roll a tablespoon-sized clump of dough into a ball. Press it flat between the palms of your hands. Put an olive in the center and press dough around sides to enclose. Roll it between your palms to smooth surface, if you like.
- 4Bake 15 - 20 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rebecca's Olives (Olives Baked in Cheese)
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.6
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 314.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: