Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a WONDERFUL recipe for brownies with a few YUMMY extras that will have you coming back for more!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts (optional)
- Melt butter, then add sugar; mix.
- Add the eggs and vanilla; mix.
- Add the flour and cocoa; mix.
- Pour into a greased 9x13" pan.
- Sprinkle coconut, chocolate chips, and walnuts on top. Press down a little into batter.
- Bake at 350°F for about 25-30 minutes, checking at 25 minutes.
the brownies had a good coconut flavour, but the chocolate chips didn't melt on top of them and just fell off instead :s Also, the brownies were very dry and lacked flavour. Sorry, but just not very good.