5 hrs 30 mins
I got this recipe from a girlfriend and finally got around to making it tonight. It was so easy and amazingly delicious I will definitely be making it again!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 3 tablespoons butter in large skillet.
- 2Cut pork into chunks removing most but not all of the fat, place in skillet and cover with creole & cajun seasonings.
- 3Cook covered, stirring ocassionally for 10-15 minutes or until cooked through and lightly browning.
- 4Remove pork from skillet and add to crock pot, leaving the juices in the skillet.
- 5To skillet, add last 3 tablespoons of butter, garlic, onions and liquid smoke until onions become tender.
- 6Pour onion mixture over the pork in the crock pot, set temperature to low and cook for 4-6 hours (2 1/2 hours on high).
- 7While pork is still in the crock pot cut it into shreds and add BBQ sauce to it.
- 8Let it cook for 5-10 more minutes on high.
- 9Serve alone or on buns & enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rebecca's Bangin' Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.5
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 119.5 mg
- Sodium 315.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 33.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: