Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from a girlfriend and finally got around to making it tonight. It was so easy and amazingly delicious I will definitely be making it again!
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter in large skillet.
- Cut pork into chunks removing most but not all of the fat, place in skillet and cover with creole & cajun seasonings.
- Cook covered, stirring ocassionally for 10-15 minutes or until cooked through and lightly browning.
- Remove pork from skillet and add to crock pot, leaving the juices in the skillet.
- To skillet, add last 3 tablespoons of butter, garlic, onions and liquid smoke until onions become tender.
- Pour onion mixture over the pork in the crock pot, set temperature to low and cook for 4-6 hours (2 1/2 hours on high).
- While pork is still in the crock pot cut it into shreds and add BBQ sauce to it.
- Let it cook for 5-10 more minutes on high.
- Serve alone or on buns & enjoy!