Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From my celebrity recipe collection, for yours!
- 1 head fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can water chestnut, drained and sliced
- 1 jar Cheez Whiz (16 oz)
- 1 cup raw Minute Rice
- 1 cup cracker crumb
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Steam broccoli just until crisp.
- Mix broccoli, soup, water chestnuts, Cheez Whiz and rice and place in greased 2-quart casserole.
- Top with cracker crumbs.
- Bake 20-30 minutes , or until bubbling.
I liked the simplicity of this recipe. I did, however, leave out the water chestnuts because I don't particularly care for them. Still, two thumbs way up for Reba's casserole.