Adapted from the cookbook "Reata Legendary Texas Cuisine" from the famous Reata restaurant in Fort Worth, TX. After a big night on the town, you better hail a few of these Marys in the hopes that this hair of the dog might bring some relief. For the maximum Mary, try using a pepper-infused vodka alongside the jalapeno garnish. Their unusual Bloody Mary Mix recipe follows.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Salt the rim of a glass and add ice cubes.
- 2Add the Bloody Mary Mix, top with vodka and stir well.
- 3Garnish with the jalapeno.
- 4Reata Bloody Mary Mix:.
- 5Makes 5 cups.
- 61 quart tomato juice.
- 76 ounces Worcestershire sauce.
- 81 ounce fresh lemon juice.
- 91 Tablespoon red pepper flakes.
- 101 Tablespoon cracked black pepper.
- 112 teaspoons chopped fresh dill, or 1 teaspoon dried dill.
- 121/4 cup fresh horseradish, grated.
- 13Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend on high for 1 minute.
- 14Pour into an airtight container, and refrigerate.
- 15Mix will keep for two days in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reata Bloody Mary
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
bloody mary mix