Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
I have made this for quite some time. Sometimes with a good cut of meat.Sometimes I buy a cheap roast and slice it for this.
- 16 ounces beef
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups sliced bell peppers
- 2 cups sliced onions
- 1 tablespoon seasoning
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 cup water
- Stirfry the peppers and onions in oil.
- .Put in a bowl.
- Stir fry the beef.
- Add the veggies,sesoning,water.
- Season to taste.
- Simmer to the way you want it.
- All measurments are approximate.
- Never use the whole envelope of spice.
- Serve with rice,mashed pototoes,noodles.
- With extra vegetables this could serve 3 or 4 people.
- When peppers are on sale I buy several and cut them up to use in recipes like this and put them in baggies in the freezer.
This was so simple and easy!!! I added my colored peppers and some bok choy and sprouts!!!
Yumma yum yum! Used left over pork tenderloin!!!! Will use this over and over again with different meats!!! Thank you for a keeper Nora! Love,Jelly