1/7 Photos of Reasonable Beef Stir Fry
1 hr 15 mins
I have made this for quite some time. Sometimes with a good cut of meat.Sometimes I buy a cheap roast and slice it for this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stirfry the peppers and onions in oil.
- 2.Put in a bowl.
- 3Stir fry the beef.
- 4Add the veggies,sesoning,water.
- 5Season to taste.
- 6Simmer to the way you want it.
- 7All measurments are approximate.
- 8Never use the whole envelope of spice.
- 9Serve with rice,mashed pototoes,noodles.
- 10With extra vegetables this could serve 3 or 4 people.
- 11When peppers are on sale I buy several and cut them up to use in recipes like this and put them in baggies in the freezer.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reasonable Beef Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (456 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.6
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 93.2 mg
- Sodium 271.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 37.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: