Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
I got this recipe from the back of a package of frozen Reame's noodles. I was pleasantly surprised at the rave reviews I got from my kids! I thought it sounded good to me, but the fact that the kids ate it all gone made it a keeper for me!
- 1 (12 ounce) packagereames frozen noodles
- 1 lb ground chuck, browned & drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces sliced button mushrooms
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
- grated parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles in boiling water 20 minutes and drain.
- While noodles are cooking, brown ground chuck and sautee onions. Add spices, mushrooms and 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Poor cooked noodles and meat mixture into a 2 quart casserole.
- Top with tomato sauce.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 25 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheddar cheese, sprinkle the top with grated parmesan cheese, and bake in oven for 5 more minutes, until cheese melts.
This is good, kind of like pizza flavored pasta. I do love reames noodles, they are like home made but without the work, and they keep their substance during cooking. I have to admit I left the mushrooms out (I'm not a fan) but it tasted good to me! Thanks for posting Stacy!