Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
My girlfriend got me hooked on these, they are similiar to another recipe here but I use a roll of chocolate chip cookie dough.. Very addictive :) Note the peanut butter cups are the miniature ones. If you would like you can also put hershey kisses on some of them but didn't add that in the ingredients. Also I buy the 100 mini size of the reynolds baking cups and use them for this recipe.
- 1 (18 ounce) packageof pillsbury refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 (13 ounce) bagof reeses peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Take your pillsbury chocolate chip cookie dough and cut off enough to roll into a ball and put into a miniature size 1-5/8 inch reynolds baking cups, I also have mini cupcake tins too that I put the liner inches.
- I use the tool from pampered chef to press down on the cookie dough and then you bake them for 12 minutes at 350.
- Take out and place your peanut butter cup on top or kiss.
- I place in the refrigerator for a couple of minutes and then take out to enjoy.
Simple to make but delicious! Cannot go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate! I made these for my Christmas cookie trays and everyone loved them! Thanks faith58
Awesome cookies and so easy! I did buy the Pillsbury cookie dough and think it worked better than a store brand dough. After placing the peanut butter cup in the center of the cookie they melt just a bit and get a glossy look. Very pretty and so good! Thank you sweetie for posting your recipe!
I made these for Valentine's gifts. Actually I used Betty Crocker peanut butter cookie mix but it worked great. I topped some of them with red/white sprinkles and some of them with a crushed granola bar. (Got the idea from a Pillsbury bake-off winner) Anyway is a great recipe! I will make these again for potluck! :)