Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs 30 mins
I have made many pork tenderloin recipes and this one REALLY is the best!
- 2 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon black bean sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons gingerroot
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Trim tenderloins and place in a glass baking dish. Combine the rest of the ingredients.grating the gingerrot and mincing the garlic. and pour over tenderloins. Turn to coat. Refrigerate and marinate for up to 4 hours.
- Remove from marinade and grill until still slightly pink inside.
Full of flavor and very good. I was afraid this was going to be too salty, but it really wasn't.