Really Tasty Veggie Burgers!
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, smashing the garbanzo beans with the back of your spoon while mixing. (I like to keep some texture).
- Form mixture into 4 burger patties.
- Place on wax paper lined baking sheet and place sheet in the freezer just until patties are frozen.
- I grill these on my George Foreman, sprayed with cooking spray, till both sides crisp up well and the patties turn brown, but you can also fry them in a non-stick pan with a little cooking spray.
- Serve on whole wheat hamburger buns, or just eat as is with the condiment of your choice. I like mayo and hot sauce but that's just me, lol.