Prep 26 mins
Cook 20 mins
I've recently began trying to keep Kosher, so this recipe is listed a little differently from how I originally made it. Mainly-- I usually made this with swordfish. Also, in terms of "Citrus Juice" I usually use Diet Ocean Spray Orange Citrus Spray if I can find it.
- 20 ounces marlin steaks
- 1⁄4 cup citrus juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon lemon peel
- Cut fish into 4 pieces.
- Let fish sit in juice for about 20 minutes, and then broil.
- Combine other ingredients, and heat in saucepan.
- Pour the saucepan contents over broiled fish and enjoy.
I'm sorry that I can't rate this, but I think there is an error in this recipe. I tried to make this and I made the mistake of not reading/thinking about the recipe until it was too late. This sauce calls for WAY too much cornstarch. I think the author meant 3/4 tbs cornstarch and not 3/4 cup. I ended up working for an hour fixing the mess of a sauce I made. I will try this again one day and correct the amount of cornstarch. I think this recipe can be delicious.