Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Oh my! this is spicy
- 2⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1⁄3 cup rice wine vinegar or 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1 lb spaghetti, cooked
- 1 English cucumber, halved and cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 bunch scallion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped roasted peanuts (can be salted)
- To make the dressing: in a small bowl, whisk together until smooth: peanut butter, sesame oil, vinegar, chile, sugar, dijon mustard, coridander and soy sauce.
- Then whisk in canola oil and taste for seasoning.
- In large bowl, toss dressing with the pasta, cucumber, bell pepper and scallions.
- Garnish with chopped peanuts if desired.