Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
cracker spread and chip dip
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery & leaves
- 5 large garlic cloves or 7 small garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream with chives and onion
- 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- chop vegetables finely.
- Place in bowl with cream cheese, lemon juice, sour cream and salt, beat until well mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Use on crackers or as a dip for vegetables or chips.