1/1 Photo of Really Simple Chicken
This is a really simple and really tasty way to prepare chicken. It takes almost no effort at all. I served it with seasoned broccoli spears and plain white rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- seasoning, to taste
- 1Cut any excess fat off of the chicken breasts.
- 2In a baggie or Tupperware, pour 1 cup of Italian dressing.
- 3Add chicken breasts and marinate for an hour.
- 4Preheat oven to 400.
- 5Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- 6Remove chicken breasts from marinade and throw the marinade away.
- 7Lay chicken in the baking dish, pour 2 tbsp of Italian dressing on top of each piece.
- 8Season to taste and bake for 20 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Really Simple Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 591.3
- Calories from Fat 420
- Total Fat 46.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 2034.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 30.6 g