Recipe by ReeLani
Found this in the June "Better Homes and Gardens". It's a very tasty blend, and great for cool Summer eating. Note: I find that 1/2 cup of onion is plenty for me, but I don't like a really strong onion flavor in anything.
Top Review by ellie_
Wonderful coleslaw recipe! I used a head of red cabbage instead of the pre-packaged mix and added 1 carrot to the cabbage when I was shredding the cabbage. I also used only 1/2 a red onion and the coleslaw was perfect for us. All of us liked this version of coleslaw better than the usual green kind.
- 1 (10 ounce) package red cabbage, slaw
- 1 medium red onion, slivered (about 1 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup dried tart cherry
- 1⁄2 cup red raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- 1 tablespoon seedless red raspberry preserves