Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
a funny recipe..everyone should try this recipe!:)
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- lots nuts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 bottle whiskey
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups dried fruit
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- Sample the whiskey to check quality.
- Take a large bowl, check the whiskey again.
- To be sure it is the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink-- repeat.
- Turn on the electric mixer.
- Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl.
- Add one teaspoon of sugar.
- Beat again.
- At this point it's best to make sure the whiskey is shtill OK.
- Try another cup-- just in case.
- Turn off the mixerer.
- Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit.
- Pick fruit off floor.
- Mix on the turner.
- If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers pry it loose with a sdrewscriver.
- Sample the whiskey to check for tonsisticity.
- Next, sift two cups of salt.
- Or something.
- Who giveszashit.
- Check the whiskey.
- Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts.
- Add one table.
- Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink.
- Whatever you can find.
- Greash the oven and put in the fridge.
- Turn the cake 360 degrees and try not to fall over.
- Don't forget to beat off the turner.
- Finally, throw the bowl through the window, finish the whiskey and kick the cat.
- Fall into bed.
That is one potent cake - now I like my scotch but like tapout I doubt I would ever get through the recipe and as for making bed I don't think so and oh I think the cat would be safe and if I got that far I'd more than likely fall on my back but boy did this have me roaring with laughter, thanks Poppy.
man i got to try this cake actually i think i have made this once or twice
That was great for a good laugh! Can't wait to test this recipe...probably won't make it past the 10th or 11th step. But will sure give it a go.