1/12 Photos of Really Really Good Candied Sweet Potatoes
We like sweet potatoes a lot, and don't wait for a holiday to fix these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cover potatoes with water, bring to a boil.
- 2Lower heat and simmer for 25 minutes, until done.
- 3When cooled, peel and cut into chunks.
- 4Place in 2-qt baking dish.
- 5In small saucepan combine remaining ingredients, cook and stir until mixture boils.
- 6Pour over potatoes.
- 7Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Really Really Good Candied Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.7
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 155.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 2.4 g