Recipe by mollypaul
A beautiful, no-sugar-added summertime treat. Posted by request. Number of servings approximate. Cooking time is freezing time.
- 3 cups watermelon, pureed (seedless if possible)
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 peaches or 1 nectarine, peeled and diced small
- cherries, pitted and chopped (just a handful)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the watermelon into chunks and whirl in a blender or food processor until smooth; set to the side.
- Set out about 1 dozen popsicle molds (amount needed will vary depending on size of molds).
- Fill each one with the chopped fresh fruit.
- Then pour in the watermelon puree until each mold is full to the top.
- Place a popsicle stick into each one.
- Freeze for about 6 to 8 hours or until solidly frozen.